Its the most wonderful time of the year.........ok, thats technically a Christmas song but who says it can't apply to Halloween as well??? And besides, its our blog, we'll post what we want to!
Well I thought since I wasn't going to get a chance to decorate the house for Halloween I would at LEAST decorate the blog for the holiday. Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. Remember, this is the person who loves Stephen King & Harry Potter. So of course I am going to enjoy the holiday about dressing up like ghouls & goblins & scaring people (TrIcK-Or-TrEaT!) This year we may try to go to a pumpkin patch & enjoy the festivities. I've heard of a few places around Conway that would be fun. There is also a haunted 'house' in NLR that I've heard of. Apparently it is an old abandoned hospital that has been turned into a haunted house. I think it would be a LOT of fun to go.......we'll see if we're brave enough to go or not.
Heres a link if your interested, it has the address & a number to call if you want more info: http://www.arkansaspal.com/2007%20PAL%20Haunted%20House%20Website.pdf
ENTER IF YOU DARE!!!!!!!!!!
On a less scary note-everythings been going great. I passed my 2nd test at my job & I've got 1 more test & then a comprehensive test. I can't wait to be finished with everything. This was the hardest test yet though. It had different drug structures & I had to id which was meth vs amphetamine and a few other things like that. I was pretty proud of myself for passing, a few people up there had to retake it! Blakes doing good in school. He was telling me about a big test he has to take to get his degree. Its called the CPC exam & is apparently as long as the MCAT (8 hours if you didn't know). So he will be taking that in the spring. That sounds worse than all my tests put together! He is still coming home with goofy stories from his teacher, Trammel, I wish I could meet him he sounds so funny.
We are watching plenty of football with the season going strong. Other than all of that, its been a whirlwind. I'll be glad when things finally slow down. I'm going to be taking my next test either this coming week or the next so I may slack a little on the blogging-its for a good cause though, WISH US LUCK!
To leave you with 1 more quote from the Halloween Series:
"This force..this thing that lives inside of him came from a source..too violent, too deadly for you to imagine. It grew inside him, contaminating his soul..it was PURE EVIL" - Dr. Loomis: Halloween 6

0 comments:
Post a Comment