Nov 16, 2008

No title for YOU

Thought I would just update with some random news. Blake is doing great in school, he found out he only needs 15 hours to graduate next semester. That is so awesome! I am excited for him. I remember when I was finishing up it didn't seem like I would ever finish with school. So thats really great for him.

We had a blast at the Razorback game against Tulsa. It was a really awesome win & we had a great time. Its too bad there aren't any more games in Fayetteville this season.

I am finally finished with all of my written tests! I thought I was going to have to take a final comprehensive test over EVERYTHING but: my boss had forgot they'd changed the policy & I didn't have to take it. So that means I can get on with the last part of my training-my proficiency test! Then, pending I get everything in the proficiency correct, I will have to go to moot court & ethics training & I will be signed off on! I'm really glad that the training is almost over, it seems like its taking forever.

Other than that, things have been great. We are getting ready for the busy holiday season. 4 Thanksgivings & 5 Christmases! I am looking forward to the holidays, I can't believe next week is Thanksgiving!

My best friend-Crystal Martin ("Loftis") moved back to Arkansas this past weekend. Her & her husband had been living in Illinois for the past few years but they decided to move back. I haven't got to see her yet, I know she has a lot to do, especially finding a job & a house but I'm very excited that they are finally back.

Hopefully since I am finally finished with the extensive written part of my training I will be able to blog more..........we'll see

0 comments: