Apr 30, 2009

Gone but not forgotten

OK.....so its been awhile. Things have been crazy. Don't have much time to write tonight but I will try to update a little. I'm slowly getting into a routine at work. Finally. Its quite nice to finally have a steady amount of work waiting for me. I'm having to pace myself because I've been 'rushing' through things and then I just sit there. So I've been trying to take it a little slow.

Blake & I are going to have a date night this weekend, I'm really looking forward to it. We are going out to eat at Macaroni Grill & then catching a movie at the Rave. I love love eating at Macaroni Grill.

Blake and I are still swine flu free. Very happy about that. I don't want the 'Bacon Flu'. Theres been a epidemic of pink eye occurring in my family but I feel confident saying I think its confined to the Vilonia area thank goodness. All this week I've been rubbing eye and stressing. Not fun.

Um....thats really about it. Sorry I haven't been able to update. I've been staying late almost every day at work and then on the weekends we always have something going on so I really don't have much time to devote to the blog. I'll try to do better, I don't want the Blog Police getting on my case again. It would look bad if I was taken down to the Blog Police Station.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is about time you did an update. The blog police was getting ready to say something.Blog police