May 12, 2009

Randomness

So just some random thoughts and words:

*I am getting so tired of the rain. It really makes my commute SO much worse.
*Same thing with American Idol. I know a lot of people like the show but it is being over done in my opinion. Its all over the news and its mentioned 31 (24/7) and I'm sick of it.
*Still loving my job....lots to keep me busy. My 1 year anniversary at work is next week! WOOHOO!
*Did I mention the crappy weather?
*Ready for a day off at work. We haven't had a day off since Presidents Day so I'm looking forward to Memorial Day (and being lazy)
*I'm slowly learning my way around WLR. NLR & LR I've mastered but WLR is still a mystery to me!
*I am going to the Greek Festival this Friday with some friends from work. I didn't even know LR had a festival but it should be cool. But I am NOT NOT NOT eating lamb. I refuse!
*I am ready for a weekend when we don't have stuff going on
*The new Harry Potter movie comes out in July, I can't wait. I will be 1 of the 1st in line.
*I finally finished my Dark Tower series.....I'll probably write about that later on for all of you die hard Stephen King fans. Totally awesome, no words. And no Nancy I didn't have nightmares with this one :)
*And Blake didn't scare me this time, it wasn't a scary series (7 books, ~ 1000 pgs each, YIKES)
*They are trying to make a movie out of the Dark Tower books, can you tell I loved the books?
*The Dark Tower series is basically a sequel to EVERY SK book ever written
*Blake doesn't have anything to add to my list.
*We bought The Bucket List finally, such a great movie. Made me cry, I'll admit it.
*My dad's been coming over every other week to play Wii with me which has been a blast.


Thats about it for now......really random stuff. Maybe thats all why I've been busy. I'm sure I can come up with a true blog post soon. Soon.....

0 comments: