Jul 16, 2010



I love the work of M.C. Escher.....this is 1 of my favorites by him, "The Magic Mirror". **I know you can't see it very well, you can always google it if your wanting a closer look** I have always loved black & white artwork/pictures etc. But with his artwork it is so different and unique. I also think its awesome that it doesn't have any rhyme or reason. He creates just to create, he doesn't need a reason or someone to tell him he's wrong. I am not a creative person in my own opinion but that doesn't mean I can't recognize it for myself and what I seem to enjoy. Maybe sometimes our lives are a little too structured/dictated/etc. I honestly can't remember the last time I dropped what I was doing to just completely change gears & do something I WANTED to be doing. Other than reading I guess......I have been painting a little myself which I do seem to enjoy, I'm not any good at it but it is fun and 'just because'. Don't even know why I felt the need to share all of this, I don't seem to have any RHYME or REASON (pun definitely intended). Anyways, just thought I would share something that inspires me today :)

0 comments: