Aug 8, 2010

Minnie Mouse Diaper Cake

Well I meant to put up a few pictures of the latest diaper cake I got to make. I didn't include that many pictures of it with the baby shower pictures so here you go. My aunt has always loved Mickey & Minnie so I thought it was only fitting. Hannah (her 2 yr old daughter) loved it & kept playing with it saying "Minnie??" Tonya is having a c-section tomorrow so we will officially get to welome little Miss Sarah Kay to the family. I am very excited. I am planning on going to visit tomorrow night (and dragging Blake along of course). Anyways, I will try to post some pictures of that too. I have a lot more to write about, things going on, bday coming up, etc but I have to catch up on things around here 1st. Hope you enjoy the pictures, oh-my life long friend Crystal Loftis is having a baby shower in September so-I GET TO MAKE ANOTHER DIAPER CAKE! Hehehe, I'm such a dork. The cake topper is a t-shirt for Sarah, there are matching pants inside the cake!





**The bottom of the cake is a hospital door hanger which I made & didn't get a picture of, I'll be sure to take a picture of it filled out tomorrow at the hospital!!**

0 comments: