Sep 5, 2010

Whats new?!

Well since its been a little while I thought I could spare to write an update. Not too too much going on, one thing I haven't had a chance to blog about is our new play pretties: Blake & I bought 2 jetski's!!! Purchasing them, getting them registered, and all that that entails has been fun (not) but we finally got everything finished up. We were able to try them out on the lake a few times & it has been a blast!

Something else fun-we went to the 1st Razorback game of the season last week. We had an awesome time cheering them on for the win against TN Tech. 44-3! Going to the game was so spur of the moment so that made it really fun too. I'm glad we can still be so spontaneous :) Plus since we waited until the very last moment we got a great price for the tickets! We also have tickets to go to the Ole Miss game in Oct, we are going to be 3rd row from the field! That is a 1st.

I am going to a baby shower for a friend of mine tomorrow & I'm excited to see her, its been awhile. Sorry, no diaper cake this time, I have been way too busy & I could not ever just find the time. So I will be in Heber tomorrow but I probably won't have that much time to visit with everyone, I might just get to stop in & see Tonya & the girls. :)

I am so ready for fall to start, we bought a very neat magazine about Halloween with lots of fun ideas & I can't wait to try some of them out. We probably aren't going to give out candy living here but I can still celebrate by ourselves! So I am already counting down until Halloween.....I am also looking forward to the 1st installment of the last HP movie coming out in Nov but I really don't need another reason to look forward to fall besides those 2 reasons!

Other than that its been pretty quiet, just busy trying to keep up with everything & lots of meetings and such. Anyways, I'll try to write more as things start to settle down-if they ever do!

0 comments: