Oct 14, 2010

A crazy few days

Well, we've had another few busy weeks! I always seem to say that. Last week I had to go to court in Dumas, fun drive, HA! It really wasn't too bad but to go & sit & sit......& sit was SO boring. I wish they could time it a little better but I guess I don't get to decide that. So after sitting & waiting 3 hrs I finally got to testify. And I was asked 3 questions. Three. It just seems so ridiculous that I have to waste all of that time for 3 questions that they probably could've figured out without me but oh well. Then I thought it would be a pretty quiet week for me, I wish! I got asked to be a part of a fundraiser for United Way so I will really start on that next week. One of the things we are defiantly doing is a book/dvd/cd sell. I have already went through my books & I picked out ~ 7 that I don't read anymore and can stand to part with. :) Also I was asked today to help out with another 2 projects at work so I will be busy busy busy!

We also have the AR vs Ole Miss game coming up next weekend. It is going to be a great game. Since it is televised & starting 'early' we are going up Friday & staying in Rogers. Its funny b/c a girl I work with has been planning on going to the game as well & I was talking about our reservations & she asked where we were staying. After I told her she started laughing b/c that is EXACTLY where they are staying in Rogers. So that will be fun. Our seats are lower level row 3, THREE!!! How awesome is that? I think these are seriously the best tickets we've ever gotten. We also have tickets to the UTEP game & my coworker is letting us have her parking pass for that game (last game of the season) and I am just as excited about that. We usually park at Fayetteville HS for the band, you know I like to support the band over all else!! We are also talking about going to a few UCA games before the season is over so we'll see.

Alright, don't have much else going on, I'm going to enjoy one of my last few episodes of Project Runway tonight, I wish that show was on all season.......oh well, just 1 more reason to look forward to Thursday night!!

0 comments: