Feb 17, 2008

Michelle's Baby Shower!

My sister Michelle, had her baby shower this weekend for her 2nd child, Brooke Liane! Brooke is due around March 24th! I just thought I would share a few pictures from the shower!









Michelle, the Mommy to be!


This was our present to Michelle. Its a diaper cake!! It has little gifts hidden inside & is covered in butterflies. I had so much fun making it.

Just a closer picture! I am really proud can't you tell???????


Welcome Brooke!! We can't wait for you to get here!




2 of the youngest guests. Kenneth (left) & Bailey (right). They became best bud's quick.







Me & Michelle! Isn't she glowing?







Kenneth & Bailey holding hands





Where are all the gifts?






Just catching up!





Stacy & Bailey




Cutting the cake






Time for presents, she got a ton of clothes & bibs






Pink clothes of course








A baby carrier. My dad did NOT agree with this gift!






More presents!




Bailey and me! She hadn't quite woken up yet from her nap...






Michelle & Shannon, Mom & Grandma to be!



We had a great time at the shower & I can't wait for Brooke to be here!

0 comments: