Long story short, I started my job today. It was a really interesting first day. Everyone was super nice & made me feel really comfortable. The first month or so during my 'training' I am going to work from 7-4, I hope the schedule continues after. It would be really nice to miss 5 pm traffic every day. So we'll see. It won't be that much different from my job at the Association. Basically, when subpoenas are sent for the Medical Examiners, I will enter them into the system & keep up with their schedules for court. There are 5 different Medical Examiners to keep up with & 75 counties to send them to. But I am really looking forward to it.
I'm not that comfortable driving in West Little Rock but I think I'll slowly learn. It was NOT fun driving at Markham & Shackleford at 5 this afternoon but I finally made it to the interstate. Anyways, it was a good first day & I hope it keeps getting better!!
May 21, 2008
First day
Our latest thoughts posted by Blake and Kristen Mauldin at 8:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment