I just wanted to update everyone on my job situation. I've been considering looking for awhile & long story short, I got offered a position at the Arkansas State Crime Lab! I have been working for & towards this for awhile & I'm very proud that it finally paid off. Its not exactly the position I have been lobbying for but I am proud none the less, it gets my foot in the door. I would be..............................a Subpoena Coordinator. Basically, I would tell all of the Medical Examiners when & where their court dates are & any details on the case they would need to know. Plus, its a state job which is AWESOME! My last day at the ASA is this Friday, the 9th & my 1st day at the Crime Lab is May 19th. I will have a week off in between jobs which I am REALLY looking forward to. This is a TON of stress off of my shoulders!
Apr 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congratulations, Kristen!!
melissa g.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Way to go.
Post a Comment