Dec 6, 2008

National Close Up

I made National News last night!!! There was a special on 20/20 last night featuring the Crime Lab but I forgot to watch. I also forgot to tell anyone else about it. My aunt & uncle were watching the special & they apparently saw me walking down the hall inside the lab. They were excited & immediatly started recording it. They weren't sure if it was me or not so they called me asking about it. I was so mad I'd forgotten to watch it. They also took a picture of the tv & emailed it to see if it was me. Its not the best picture but yup, it was me. I don't know if we'll buy the dvd special from 20/20 or not.....it's only 10 seconds of fame. Either way I thought it was cool, heres my national close up!!!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

way to go Kristen. I am so proud of you. Nancy

Paige said...

wooo hoooo! look at you. (o: