Today Blake had his last final of the semester! He only has 1 semester left before he graduates! I am so proud of him & how hard he works every day. He does a great job. Other than him getting out of school, not much else is going on. I am still waiting on my training to be finished. Hopefully it will be by the end of the year.
We are getting ready for our *somewhat annual* trip to Searcy for the lights! We are planning on going this Saturday & we are looking forward to the trip. I seem to forget how beautiful it is & how much fun we have. I may or may not take some pictures......we just have too much fun to be bothered by the camera. Its great to go back every year and do something special like that. I think its a great tradition we've done almost every year. Anyways, only 2 more days til our special trip!
Other than that, Christmas seems to be approaching quickly, its very alarming. To be honest, I am usually finished with Christmas shopping WAY before this but this is the 1st year I've waited so late. Oh well...hopefully we'll be finished this weekend. I'll try to update after our Searcy trip!
Dec 10, 2008
Schools out for WINTER
Our latest thoughts posted by Blake and Kristen Mauldin at 7:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment