For those of you who have had to read this on facebook-my appologies. Too funny not to share
* I once handed Blake a book while I was asleep & told him "Here!"
* I have 8 piercings but no tats
* When I was little I wanted to grow up & be a vampire (I'm being serious)
* The only Stephen King book that has given me nightmares is Pet Sematary
* I may have a college degree but I can NOT spell worth a darn (thank goodness for spell check)* The 1st autopsy photos I saw REALLY freaked me out
* I got a black eye from mudding
* I have always wanted my lip pierced (on the side) but I will not ever do it.
* I have 1 autographed book by the man himself-Stephen King!!!
* I bungee jumped the wrong way (OOPS!)
* I dyed the tips of my hair blue once
* I made national news recently (Crime Lab)
* I got to see the ocean for the 1st time 5 years ago
* I still love playing video games, especially Crash
* Paris would be my dream vacation spot
* I still have my Hello Kitty from my 1st Christmas
* I once used a fake id for a 27 year old
* I have a very overactive imagination
* I have really seen the Crossett Light TWICE
* I wish I could be more artistic
* I am very forgetful but I am working on that :)
* It rained on our wedding day which is supposed to be good luck
* I once got 2nd degree burns while floating the Buffalo River with Blake
* I've been parasailing over Greers Ferry
* There is only ONE way to really skin a cat. We had to skin 2 cats for my Comparative Anat class....
Feb 4, 2009
Jumpin on the bandwagon
Our latest thoughts posted by Blake and Kristen Mauldin at 8:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment