Jan 29, 2009

The news that didn't make the news

What a whirlwind! Things have been nuts here lately. I fianlly finshed my competency at work! I had a sample around Thanksgiving, 1 around Christmas & I just finished up my last one this past week! So-all that is left in my training is moot court. Then I am signed off on. This is what I am most nervous about.

My moot court is scheduled for Monday afternoon. Meaning I have to print off both case files (I am going to court over 2 separate cases) and I will have to dress for court on Monday, yugh.....BUT, after Monday I should be signed off on!! You can't really FAIL moot court, unless you completely botch it up. I suppose so it will be nerve wracking but it will also give me lots of constructive critisism. I am kind of nervous too about the amount of casework. I know it will be a lot thrown at me at first. :)

I still haven't had a chance to take any pictures with our new camera. We are going to Heber Saturday & then my Dad & Jeannie are coming over for the Super Bowl so I may get to take some pictures then.

Blake's classes are going good. After tonight I believe he has 12 more weeks until he is finished. I am finally getting to the point where it is not weird NOT to be studying anymore.

I hate to say it but thats really about all thats going on right now. Hopefully in the next few days I will have some new pictures to share with everyone!

0 comments: