...............and totally stopped up traffic for a good few hours. Yes, I was 'semi-caught' in the pig problems. I was halfway to work when I first heard about the problem. For those of you who don't know: a livestock truck overturned at the junction of 430 & 40 and pigs were running rampant. Traffic had to be stopped so the pigs could be corralled & attended to. I was able to detour through Maumelle & get onto the 430 bridge missing all of the traffic. I was just a little bit late because of the detour so not bad! The radio stations were having a field day with it, people making bacon jokes, calling in to request "Who let the hogs out", etc. Quite amusing.
Lets see...........Blake officially graduated & is receiving his B.S. degree, WOOHOO! The next few weekends are booked solid! We are also coming up on the two year mark (next Saturday). That is really crazy. It honestly doesn't seem like its been that long. This weekend we are planning on floating the Buffalo River with a friend, it will be so much fun. I am not looking forward to the sun exposure though so I hope I don't get too burned. Then we may get to take a little vacation after that. I can't wait! It just seems like we have so much going on, which I guess we do.
I know its all going to fly by but thats ok, it will all be so fun. In other news, I'm saddened by Jon & Kate Plus 8. I really enjoy that show & what is happening seems so sad. Oh well, they're keeping me watching hahahah. Maybe here in the next few weeks I can share some photos from our upcoming vacation!

0 comments:
Post a Comment