Jun 2, 2009

Update

So much to post about so little time! Things have been going good. Still really really busy. Blake finally graduated (which I am SO proud of him), I am doing more & more at my job which I am still loving, and our 2nd anniversary is coming up!

To start: I am finally beginning to testify for my job, YIKES! I am loving it though. Thats all I can really say about all that though lol. I got my hair cut & styled so it would look 'better' for court. I am excited about my new hairdo!

Blake & I have been getting to hang out with my dad every other week which has been a lot of fun. We went bowling last week & had a blast. It had been awhile since we'd been so we were all a little rusty. By the way, if your wondering, MY high score was ~139! My average (when I was in league) was a 150 which isn't too bad.

Blake & I have also decided to work out a little bit which is cool. We are probably going to walk at the McGee Center in Conway a few nights a week. We went over there this afternoon & walked over a mile. It was a lot of fun. We both jogged a little bit & I'm sure we'll both sleep well tonight! It will be nice to be healthier. If your wondering, my legs are already sore, I know I know, I'm a wimp!

I'm looking forward to our 2nd anniversary, only a month away! It is really flying by. We don't have anything exciting planned as of yet but it will be nice. Then my birthday is a month from that! THEN we're on a downward time flow for the holidays hahhaah.

I guess thats about it....we are keeping busy, never a dull moment!

0 comments: