Aug 25, 2009

Camping at Shiloh

We had a great time this past weekend! We got to get away & go camping for the 1st time this year. We decided to go to Shiloh because we hadn't been. It was awesome. There was hardly anyone there & we basically had the campgrounds to ourselves. We also grilled pork chops 'over the fire' which were delicious! Blake did a great job on the pork chops & we both made (and enjoyed) Smores! Don't worry, we ate enough smores for everyone! It was great to be back on the lake. We got to swim on Friday but it just a little too cool the rest of the weekend to get in the water. That was the 1st time I'd got to go swimming (in Greers Ferry Lake) in over 6 years. I was shocked when we did the math. Anyways, here are a few pictures from the weekend, the 1st is my absolute favorite. I thought it was a great shot, Danny I hope your proud lol!


The lake, how relaxing!

A friendly squirrel that kept us entertained

The view from our campsite


The moon starting to peek out


So beautiful!

Smile Blake!


More local wildlife we saw when we 1st got to Shiloh


Awesome view

We were SOOOOOO close to the fire

0 comments: