Well.......not much to report. My grandpa was released from UAMS-they didn't really give us any more information than we already knew. Kind of disappointing but we didn't expect much. We'll keep trying :)
Job is still going good. We are about to switch some things up in my section so it should be exciting. Right now we are busy with some other things but maybe around the 1st of Oct we will be switched over. I think it will be kind of fun. I can't wait for the daylight savings switch so maybe it won't be so dark going into work! But then again, I look forward to "Fall Back" every year!
Blake is doing good. I think he is missing school just a little bit but he'll get over it. Not much else going on...sorry for such a short post but I wanted to do a quick update about gpa.
Sep 14, 2009
Quick update
Our latest thoughts posted by Blake and Kristen Mauldin at 8:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment