Usually every year, we try to go to Branson or at least do something fun for our birthdays. This year, we had tentatively been planning to go to Branson. BUT: we had been hearing about a certain concert tour coming to Verizon Arena (doesn't that sound weird? Should be Alltel!) Anyways, we decided we would splurge & go to the concert instead of going to Branson. We are going to see George Strait/Reba/ & Leann Womack! Blake is SO excited & I'm excited for him! I don't really know much that George or Reba sing but I like Leann. :) It works out great too because it is the day after Blakes birthday. We couldn't find lower level seating hardly anywhere online but we finally found 2 tickets that are lower level, 15th row which I think is great! Still no word on getting to bring a camera to the show yet but I hope so. Its going to be a great time!!!
Feb 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
YAY YAY! You guys will have so much fun! Should be a GREAT concert!
Post a Comment