I went to a baby shower for a dear friend of mine this past weekend. Rachelle is about 34 weeks along with her 1st baby, a girl who she is naming Adara! I made a diaper cake (of course) and we had a blast. I only got a few pictures of the soon-to-be-mommy because there was a lot going on. Anyways, I have the pix from the shower & a few close-ups of my hard work. Hope you enjoy and congrats Rachelle!!!
Pink & brown was the theme of the party!


Rachelle sitting front & center!

All the great gifts from friends!

Trying to figure out the bibs........

This was a cool little gift BASKET for Adara, what a cute idea

And of course, a gift basket for the mommy, again, another great idea


Her sister made the blanket for her, I thought it was SO Rachelle

Other baby goodies

We were acting a little goofy :)

A Razorback blanket, I had to get a picture just to show Blake....he wasn't impressed


Finally, a belly pic (OF RACHELLE) saying goodbye at the shower.
I had a great time & I am on the 'mass text list' for when Adara makes her entrance into the world. Congratulations again Rachelle, I'm SO SO excited for you!
1 comments:
The cake looks AWESOME!
Post a Comment