Jul 13, 2009

Vacation-Part I

Blake & I are on vacation if you haven't figured that out! It has been awesome. We left Friday & drove up to Franklin, TN to hang out with Erica for 3 days. We got to really see the area & do lots of fun things. Here are a few pictures to satisfy everyone. Most of the pictures I think Erica has already posted so I tried to find a few different ones. We got to go to the Jack Daniels Distillery on Friday, the Chattanooga Zoo & Aquarium on Saturday, and the Science Center on Sunday. Part II of our vacation started today. We drove to Pensacola, FL & we are loving it. There have been a few changes to our plans but I won't spoil anything just yet! Regardless we will be home Friday (sometime) and our very awesome 2009 vacation will be over. I probably won't get a chance to post pictures for a few days. Hope you enjoy all of these! Oh, and thanks again Erica, we had a great time. Thanks for putting up with Blake (just kidding)
Inside the visitor center at the Distillery
Where the entire process starts

Fire brigade....just in case

Water for Jack Daniels...if you look in the middle of the picture you can see an orb....maybe the ghost of Jack Daniel

Jack....on the rocks :)


Jacks demise....this safe is how he died. Kind of creepy

0 comments: