Jul 26, 2009

What a week!

Needless to say, it was a long week back to work! It was nice to have a week off of work but it wasn't so nice coming back to a weeks worth of work lol! It wasn't that bad but we'd had a few issues at work with our coolers & a lot of stuff had to be rearranged. We also got new carpeting so we had to move everything off of our desks & also deal with a lot of old files around the office. So I didn't get as much finished as I'd hoped. And this next week I will be gone for most of the week at a Tox conference @ UAMS. So I will be 'out of the office' most of this week again. Oh well.....

Blake said his week back wasn't too bad. He didn't seem to have any trouble getting back in the swing of things. I'm just sad the vacation is over already! Not much else going on. Blake took me to the new Harry Potter movie which was awesome. I can't wait for it to come out on DVD. Oooh, I almost forgot, I also got a new IPhone! It is amazing! I've been having so much fun all week learning how to use it & actually get to check my email wherever I am. Its so nice, THANKS BLAKE! Well I guess thats all the news. Hopefully this coming week won't be so rough!

0 comments: