So we've been pretty busy lately. We've been going to some of the Razorback games! The Ole Miss game was interesting......for those of you that missed it, it was raining & eventually lightening & we had to be evacuated TWICE! I guess they didn't want us anywhere near the aluminum seating hahahaha. We are going to the last 'home' game of the season this weekend against UTEP. Its been a lot of fun. I have a few pictures from the Ole M game but I haven't had time to upload them yet, so maybe next time.
As far as other going's on-the holidays are slowly coming up. Aside from purchasing early xmas gifts we've been trying to plan the times/places for the holidays. I am really stumped on dirty santa gifts for my family so if anyone has any suggestions, PLEASE let me know! I have something in mind but I think I could do better.
Work has been busy, and a little bit stressful. All I will say is that I am ready for February to get here!!! Then maybe things will slow down. I am about to begin a new research project of sorts & I'm really excited about it. I hope it will keep me busy on my 'off' weeks. We'll see. Other than that its just work.
We've been to a few movies lately, but the 1 I am most excited about comes out on the 19th-HP #7 part 1. I can't wait. I have a friend at work that is going to the midnight release showing. But I'm sure we'll opt for a afternoon matinee. I just wish they were releasing both parts at the same time but unfortunately I will have to wait until next July for the Grand Finale.
Other than all that randomness not much has been going on. I may be planning a trip to Heber either Friday or sometime next week just to visit. Not sure when yet. Oh, and if this post wasn't random enough-I am LOVING the time change. I can actually 'see' when I'm driving in to LR. Its so nice to have the sun back out that early. So I am enjoying that. Anyways, alright, I think I'm finished writing random comments about everything!!
Nov 9, 2010
Busy busy busy...........
Our latest thoughts posted by Blake and Kristen Mauldin at 8:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment