Like the title? I thought it was fitting. We had 3 Thanksgiving's this year in 2 days & we had a great time. Even though most of it did pass through kind of a daze. This was Blake's 2nd & 3rd outing with his broken foot so that was quite an experience. For the most part everything went fine & we all enjoyed the day (s). So now, only really 1 more day to recoup before going back to work. I told Blake today that I wouldn't know what to do when I actually had to work all 5 days this next week!
Today Blake been focused on the LSU game. At the end he started freaking out about the game & I started freaking out that he would hurt his foot. That game couldn't end quick enough for me! Since Blake was planning on spending the day watching football, I went out & finished most of our Christmas shopping. So I've spent the rest of the night wrapping presents. I'm glad to be almost finished. Conway wasn't that bad today, I was kind of wondering how bad Conway Commons would be but I didn't have any problems.
Anyways, now the countdown to Christmas starts! I am super excited about Christmas this year. I've found some great presents that I can't wait to share with everyone. Plus it will be my cousin Sarah's 1st Christmas. She looks so much like Tonya its not even funny! She gave me a few pictures of Sarah & Hannah but I haven't had time to scan them in but I will defiantly upload them. Anyways, hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!!
Nov 27, 2010
Holidaze
Our latest thoughts posted by Blake and Kristen Mauldin at 5:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment