I found this link about sending Christmas cards to soldiers who might not get any. I know a lot of people don't 'support' or agree with the war, but we can all agree that these people are fighting for us & our freedom whether we like it or not.
I hope everyone takes a few minutes to fill out a card, it takes less that 5 minutes & I think its very worthwhile. So please, support your troops and tell them that they are appreciated!
http://www.letssaythanks.com/Home1024.html
I was also sent another poem yesterday about Soldiers and I thought it would fit in nicely with sending Christmas cards.
I hope everyone takes a few minutes to fill out a card, it takes less that 5 minutes & I think its very worthwhile. So please, support your troops and tell them that they are appreciated!
http://www.letssaythanks.com/Home1024.html
I was also sent another poem yesterday about Soldiers and I thought it would fit in nicely with sending Christmas cards.

0 comments:
Post a Comment