Well, Blake & I have been planning on going on our annual Searcy trip this Saturday, the 15th. BUT!!! There is a chance for snow. Snow would be really neat with all the lights but I'm not sure I would enjoy driving in snow for at least 1 hour over there & back. I really hope we get to go this weekend, we've both been looking forward to it for weeks. I guess we will keep watching the weather & see.....
On a happier note, we did go to Little Rock to see the mall decorated. That was fun, Santa was there under his Christmas tree. I never really realized until this year that kids were actually physically afraid of Santa. That baffles me! We were in a store last week & a small girl (probably 4 or 5) came running around the aisle screaming because she had seen Santa & he scared her. I guess she just wasn't prepared to see Santa around the corner. She was bawling to her mommy that she saw Santa Claus. Blake & I tried not to laugh, her dad wasn't doing a good job about hiding his laughter either.
Well, I guess check back, probably Sunday, & I'll post some pictures if we went. If there are no pictures, then there was obviously no trip.
On a happier note, we did go to Little Rock to see the mall decorated. That was fun, Santa was there under his Christmas tree. I never really realized until this year that kids were actually physically afraid of Santa. That baffles me! We were in a store last week & a small girl (probably 4 or 5) came running around the aisle screaming because she had seen Santa & he scared her. I guess she just wasn't prepared to see Santa around the corner. She was bawling to her mommy that she saw Santa Claus. Blake & I tried not to laugh, her dad wasn't doing a good job about hiding his laughter either.
Well, I guess check back, probably Sunday, & I'll post some pictures if we went. If there are no pictures, then there was obviously no trip.
0 comments:
Post a Comment