Dec 28, 2007

Good 1st Christmas

Blake & I had a good 1st christmas together. It was very busy. We ended up having 5 individual christmases. It seemed like we would never stop. We even managed to surprize each other which was nice! It was a little sad at my grandma BB's, this was the first Christmas without my grandpa Joe. He passed away in April, (the 1st of 3 people, me & my 3's). It was very sudden & unexpected which I think made it harder to deal with. Anyways, he was with us in spirit........Blake was really great about it & supporting. We had a good time everywhere. I meant to take more pictures but I decided in the end, I would rather be spending my time with everyone than behind the camera getting them to pose. I took a few pictures at BB's but thats about it. I may post a few of them. There is a really good picture of me & my step sis Chloe, I hardly ever get to see her, she is 13 but she looks so much older.


Next Christmas there will be 2 new girls to buy for, I can't wait! March & May they should be here. Anyways, I hope everyone had a great Christmas this year we sure did!!

0 comments: