Mar 26, 2008

Emilie Liane Boutault

Last minute, there was a discussion about naming her. The names they were trying to choose from were Sydney, Brooke, or Emilie. They finally decided on Emilie this afternoon. Here are some pictures I'm sure you've ALL been waiting for:


Michelle holding Emilie, thats the only time I saw her eyes open. Otherwise, everyone was rocking her to sleep. Don't they look happy????





Me holding Emilie. She is such a sweet baby. She was very active, she kept kicking her feet or sticking her tongue out.

It was really important to me to be at the hospital with the family. When Michelle had Nicholas, my nephew, I was also at the hospital & got to hold him right after he was born. So it was really great to experience that with my new niece. I'm so happy I got to be a small part of the joy. I can't imagine not getting to share the experience and I'm glad Michelle wanted all of us there.

We may go to Vilonia this weekend & visit some more, then I will have a chance to take more pictures since the blog police (Nancy AND DANNY) have told us that we need more pictures on here. We'll see......for now I'm going to enjoy spending time with my beautiful niece Emilie!

0 comments: