Mar 12, 2008

Update & countdown

Blake & I are doing great. We've been super busy, him with school & work, and me with work. It seems like every weekend we have something planned. I think this weekend we may have a game night with my parents & just visit before things get hectic. We enjoyed our 3 day weekend & had a fun 'snow' day on Friday. Its always nice playing hookey. We've also been getting ready for all the showers & weddings this year. The 1st wedding is only 2 months away. Blakes Spring Break is coming up soon at the end of the month, hopefully we will get to go camping or 4 wheeling sometime soon. Other than that we haven't been up to much.

My sister is due in 11 days! My parents have bets going on about what day Brooke will arrive, how much she will weight, that kind of thing. She is doing great, Michelle hasn't had ANY trouble with the pregnancy which is a blessing. My nephew was a few weeks early so I may have a new niece before Easter! Now we are just waiting for the call to head to the hospital!



My aunt is also doing great, she has about 7 weeks left. They are starting to talk about a possible C-section for several reasons. Either way she is excited. I still don't think it has sunken in for her yet.

0 comments: