Michelle had her baby yesterday! They haven't officially decided on a name yet but they have to make a decision by 2 today. 'Baby Boutault' was born yesterday around 2:05 pm at Conway Regional. She was 6 pounds, 10 ounces, & was 18 & 1/2 inches. I left for the hospital around 2 & got to spend most of the afternoon with everyone. I didn't have my camera with me but after things settle down I will get some pictures by email. She has blond hair on the sides and brown on top and beautiful blue eyes.
She is really adorable and a sweet baby. I didn't hear her cry once yesterday. My nephew Nicholas just LOVED the baby. He kept telling me she was 0 years old and today's her birthday. He is already making plans for all the fun stuff they are going to do together. Michelle is doing great, she said it was a fairly easy labor & she was glowing yesterday.
I'll try to post some non-blurry pictures as soon as I can, things have been really crazy. Congratulations Michelle!!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment