Mar 4, 2008

Snow Day!

What a surprise this morning to wake up to a land of snow! My truck was covered & I could not free my wipers for awhile. Finally after I extracted my wipers I was able to make it to the interstate. The roads weren't too bad, there were a few icy spots but I was able to make it to work a little late. It honestly was quite the Odyssey this morning.


Here are some pictures me & my friend Rachelle took this morning when we got to work.






SMILE! Rachelle took this 1. It is visible to anyone who looks out the windows. There have been a few comments about it already.




This was a tree I thought would look neat as a picture. I tried to blur it out on the bottom, still a very cook effect.








The trees lining the hill up to the office









The wind had blown over a few trees










More snow on the trees!


Anyways, these were just a few pictures from the morning, we'll see if the snow sticks maybe this afternoon I'll have more!

0 comments: