Jul 28, 2008

Who WILL be the Next Food Network Star?


OK, I'll admit, I don't care for many reality shows. They get on my nerves for the most part. Don't get me wrong, I like a few: Jon & Kate + 8, Little Peeps, but my absolute favorite show has to be The Next Food Network Star. Basically 10 'contestants' compete in food challenges and 1 contestant is eliminated each week based on a poor performance. About 1/2 way through, I always pick a favorite & root for them for the rest of the season.

The latest season of The Next Food Network Star ended last night. Blake & I had been watching it for most of the season. I started rooting for Aaron, & he managed to make it to the final 3. The last challenge was to produce a pilot for their possible upcoming show. At the end I kept rooting for Aaron & it paid off because he won!!
Aaron had a great attitude & he made great food. He wasn't very comfortable with the camera aspect of the job at first but none of the contestants were. It was really great to see them learn & adapt to the challenges throughout the season.
It was a great season, I can't wait to see his new show, Big Daddy's House, which airs next week! If you are interested I suggest you check out his link: http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/show_am
It will be a great show! I can't wait for the next season to see who the new star will be!

0 comments: