WOOHOO, its my birthday!!! 24 today, wow, I don't think I'll EVER catch up to Blake but thats ok (heheh). I figured I would write a quick post & share a funny 'bday' picture. (I love the lolcats) Anyways, I'm having a great birthday so far. My family celebrated a little early & I was able to visit with them this past Friday. I got lots of great gifts & I almost got a shiner from my nephew Nicholas, (he's 5 & yes there was mutual fault) but thats another story for another time. Needless to say I had a lot of fun & I wouldn't have changed a thing.
Blake spoiled me rotten like he always does :) He got me some things I have been wanting for a little while so I was so happy to get them. Plus I got taken out to 1 of my favorite restaurants this weekend. So I've already had a great 'early' birthday thanks to him!
My family always puts birthdays on the radio & they usually do a drawing for a gift certificate or something. Well I won the drawing this morning!!! YEAH! So I will be taking Blake out (or is it the other way around) to an undisclosed restaurant in Conway once I actually get the gift certificate. I'm really excited. I never win stuff like that & I'm looking forward to being spoiled today. Lets just hope the day didn't peak too early!
Anyways, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! Thanks everyone for the calls, emails, & radio announcements. I know its going to be a great 24th birthday!
Aug 12, 2008
Happy Birthday to ME
Our latest thoughts posted by Blake and Kristen Mauldin at 7:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
THIS BLOG NEEDS AN UPDATE. BLOG POLICE STATION ONE
Post a Comment