Aug 7, 2008

Tidbits

I usually never share stuff like this but I thought it would be fun. These are some interesting tidbits I have acquired over the years. The first set is a list of Billboard Signs from God that are displayed in Arizona.

*Tell the kids I love them-God
*What part of 'Thou shall not..." didn't you understand?-God
*Keep using my name in vain, I'll make rush hour longer-God
*That "Love they neighbor" thing...I mean it-God
*I love you, and you, and you, and.....-God
*Big bang theory, you've got to be kidding-God
*Have you read my #1 best seller? There will be a test!-God
*Don't make me come down there-God
*Lets meet at my house before the game on Sunday-God
*C'mon over & bring the kids-God

and my favorite: *Loved the wedding, invite me to the marriage-God

some other silly sayings:

*It takes a poor mind that can only think of one way to spell a word
*Never close your heart to those whom you have opened your heart-Charles Dickens
*5 out of 4 people have problems with fractions
*Due to budget cuts, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off
*If a man speaks in the middle of the forest & there is no woman around to hear him is he still wrong?
*Everyone believes their first love to be their last, and their last love to be their first
*All things aside, did you enjoy the play Mrs. Lincoln?
*If voting could really change things, it would be illegal
*The journey of 1000 miles begins with a broken fan belt & a flat tire
*Never test the depth of water with both feet
*If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything
*Duct tape is like the Force, it has a light side & a dark side & it holds the universe together
*There are 2 theories to arguing with a woman & neither one works
*Never, under ANY circumstances take a sleeping pill & a laxative on the same night
*My mom says I must have been a gifted child, she certainly wouldn't have paid for me
*42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot
*The prophetic voice is often lost in the heap or burnt at the stake

Hope at least 1 of these brought a smile to your face!!!!!!

0 comments: