Jan 3, 2010

Back in touch with technology!

I feel like it has been forever since I have been on a computer. It hasn't but it just feels that way! I have been updating our computer & putting lots of pictures on it from Christmas & a few stragglers. Christmas was good, we had a great time visiting everyone & just spending time with them. Thought I would share a few pictures, I only have pix from my families xmas's....sorry! Hope you enjoy & I hope that I will be on here more soon. I am SO SO SO SO happy to have our computer back!!! Mom smiling for the camera!

Robert & BB

The Christmas Tree!!

Me & Blake smiling away!


Dad & Mom posing for me


Grandma & Grandpa saying cheese



Smile Blake, SMILE!


Me & Dad, trying to figure out the camera


Hannah & me, watching the fun


Hannah showing Blake her new play pretty, she was so excited!!



Dwight stealing the Red Rider BB gun during Dirty Santa


0 comments: