Jan 4, 2010

Computer, External, Winter Coat???

Let me just repeat myself, I AM SO HAPPY TO HAVE THE COMPUTER BACK! WOOHOO! Its so nice. I just keep smiling that its here & I can look at everything I need/want to. I have had a few issues with our music (Itunes) but long story short, I think I've gotten MOST of the kinks worked out. I wish that I was just a little more computer literate than I am. I think its so funny because I am starting to feel out of touch with a lot of the newer technology that is coming out. I have been hearing of external hard drives but I didn't really know that much about them. We ended up buying one this past weekend & I have since moved all of our music over (~500 songs) pretty modest really. I love it! It is awesome to have all that free space & its just a click away. I am also trying to get all of our pictures in 1 place (ie scanning most of them etc) and I have put the ones I am finished with on the external. HUGE FAN!

I think its funny too now because my aunt, who I used to ask my technical questions to, is calling me asking me my opinion on what to do, what to buy and all that. But sometimes I still feel out of touch with it all lol. I don't get too many new goodies at the lab other than computers or other technical instruments but nothing like an external, an ipod, an iphone or anything like that.

In other news, work is going good. We were on a 2 hr delay today but I'd already made it in so it wasn't a big deal. I don't know what Thursday will hold in store but it should be interesting. The roads weren't that bad, just in Conway but once I reached the interstate it was fine driving. I have court scheduled next week so I hope that we don't have any bad winter weather by then.

Something else I was going to add on here, I am looking for a new winter coat. That almost sounds goofy on here but its the truth, I am looking for a good fitting, NICE (for court) coat. Any suggestions on where to find one?? Erica??? Surely someone has some good ideas. I've looked at Kohls, JC Pennys, Belks, & Old Navy. Everything is either picked over or I haven't seen anything I liked. Just curious, I would appreciate ANY suggestions from my frequent readers lol.

Anyways, hope everyone has a great 1st week in 2010. I am having so much trouble writing that at work......I just got used to writing 2009...........................

1 comments:

Erica said...

Have you checked TJ Maxx? Also in West LR at Gordman's they may have something. If you have found a style you like I would check online...places are usually really quick about shipping items!