Well we are finally finished moving! Now finding a place to put everything will be a different story & will probably take a little bit longer! But we are finished & it feels great :) Thanks again to everyone for all the help. It would've taken SO much longer had it just been us. Anyways, not much else to report. About to start a 'normal' work week so it should be interesting. I hope living a LITTLE bit closer to the on-ramp helps to shave some time off my commute. It has defiantly taken time off of Blakes lol! Anyways, it is great & we are comfy so far.
Might try to take some pictures soon once we get everything in order. Plus, I think my camera & uploading equipment is still packed in some unknown box hahhahah. So don't be looking for pictures any time soon. I really should be unpacking but I needed a break before I started my work week & had no real 'break' from last Wednesday until the following Saturday. Anyways, thanks again everyone, it was really appreciated!!
Mar 14, 2010
Theres no place like home, theres no place like home.............
Our latest thoughts posted by Blake and Kristen Mauldin at 8:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment