Mar 3, 2010

WE ARE MOVING!

WOOOHOOO! Let me say it again/write it again & savor the words=WE ARE MOVING! We sold our house this week & we are moving on up! Blake & I are so glad that it has sold. We will be downsizing, considerably, to a 1 bedroom/1 bath apartment at none other than The Ridge in Conway. I think The Ridge is SO awesome & nice, I can't wait to move in. We are going to look at a sample apartment tomorrow & sign the lease but we've seen other apartments there so we're already committed to an apartment. We mostly just want to get a feel for the layout. We technically get the apartment next Wednesday, the 10th but we are not making the big move until that weekend, the 13th! We hope to be completely out of here by the 13th which is SO scary! Thanks in advance everyone that is planning on helping, we are so lucky to have so many people volunteer so we should be good! So....with all that in mind, I guess I'd better get off the computer & get to packing. I always forget how much FUN moving is hehehehe! We're off to bigger & better things (**figuratively speaking)!!

0 comments: