No, I'm not crazy. We were watching That 70's Show 2 nights ago & Hyde & Fez got tired of playing rock, paper, scissors (RPS). So instead, they came up with foot, cockroach, atomic bomb. I LOVED IT! I'm hooked. Let me tell you why. Blake & I always play RPS to decide anything. But we get tired of it too. So we had fun playing this.
Foot 'beat's cockroach (squashes it), atomic bomb 'beats' foot (kills it), and cockroach 'beats' atomic bomb (only thing that survives it). Funny huh? I don't think I can really describe the 'hand signals' but I'll try:
Foot: is your hand held out flat, palm side down.
Atomic bomb: Palm up, fingers curling up (cloud of smoke)
Cockroach: hand making a fist with pointer & middle finger sticking straight out & wiggling.
It might not sound funny & you may of had to just see it but I just had to share! Maybe just a bit warped, but oh well.
Oct 25, 2007
Foot, Cockroach, Atomic Bomb........
Our latest thoughts posted by Blake and Kristen Mauldin at 3:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment