Heres my dad walking me down the aisle. My grandpa is on the right. I just like this picture because dad & I are both looking at Blake which I think is funny.

This is the only picture I have of Blake before the wedding. He is talking to my nephew Nicholas, which you can't see in the picture. Nicholas was acting as our videographer which is quite a feat for a 5 year old! Blake seems so calm before! We were both a nervous wreck. I was hiding in the chapel office until everyone was seated. Doesn't he look great in his Razorback vest & tie?!
I have several pictures during the ceremony but I didn't want to upload all of them. I figured out of all the pictures, the kiss is everyones favorite. Anyways, I needed bigger heels because poor Blake is having to lean down!

After the wedding! Just a quick pose before all the proffesional pictures & seeing family & friends. I like the more natural ones anyways. But I love our smiles in this picture. Could we smile any bigger?!
So there's a few pictures of our wedding. It really turned out better than I could've imagined. I'm a little sad its over but it was a lot of stress that I certainly don't miss!


0 comments:
Post a Comment