Wow what a crazy year 2007 was for us. We did a little thing called marriage. Kristen had to show me up and get herself one of them college degrees. Hopefully I will be able to continue in the right direction and get my degree. We choose to start this blog, how long this will continue will only tell. I have decided The Godfrey's are the only ones reading the blog because they are the only ones commenting. It probably is out of pity! I managed to land my first trip to the ER (don't drink the $200 shake). Kristen got a full time job. For those of you keeping count, Kristen managed to have a better year it seems. She got me! So yes she did have the better year! On the down size we are creeping ever closer to the 5 year plan we set forth. That is the plan on when we will have kids (Maybe)? My mother has the countdown, so ask her sometime and she will tell you the years and months til she gets to become a grandmother. I still believe sense I married first, Erica should have the first grandchild! Kristen has learned how to cook, thanks Paige. So we managed to have a good year, hopefully 2008 will be just as great. Minus the marriage thing again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
yes I know when I should be nana.It is not grandmother.You two should also remember.mom
5 years!!???? Nana will be old and crippled with cataracts by then and not even able to recognize her own grandchild. Come on, get with the program now! :)teasing you Nana!
Your faithful blog readers,
The Godfreys
Happy New Year!
(we read the blog:)
Hey....I read the blog faithfully! Just 'cause I don't comment doesn't mean I don't read. So there!
I also look at your blog but don't comment. However, for some reason it is easy to tell which one of you is writing the blog. Mary
Post a Comment