Convention is over, it was a very long 4 days. The best part was of course the Murder Mystery Dinner. It was at the MacArthur Museum of Arkansas Military History in Little Rock. We had a very nice dinner & during dinner someone got killed. Then we were given 'hints' so we could go around the museum & find clues that would point us to the killer. My science (yes science) skills paid off when they were describing 1 of the main ingredients in the poison & my team was able to figure it out. But we had a lot of fun & I would defiantly go back! Here's the link if anyone is interested: http://www.littlerocktours.com/dinner_theater.html
There was a LOT of stress going on this week. I had half of today off & I have tomorrow off to compensate for working on Sunday. I spent most of the day catching up on my sleep. Getting up at 5 am is not for me. I am glad I got to relax today. I think I'm going to spend the rest of my weekend enjoying life & sleep.
Update on other things: Blake is still doing good in school, I think he really likes 5o minute classes opposed to 1 hr. 15 min's. He is doing a great job between work & school. Things are going pretty good. My grandpa is doing fine. He just needed to learn to take care of himself. All in all I'm glad the week is over!!
Jan 24, 2008
Convention is OVER!!
Our latest thoughts posted by Blake and Kristen Mauldin at 5:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment