Ok, these are the only 2 decent/recent pictures I have on my memory card. I hope this satisfies everyone for a little while. Blake refuses to take pictures so that just makes it harder to have any recent pictures. I'll see if we can take a few in the next few days.
This is me & my sister, Chloe. She is only 13 but she looks so much older. I think its her short hair. This picture is obviously before I got my hair cut off. This was at Christmas at my grandma BB's.

This is a picture I took of myself last night. I didn't get a good shot of my hair cut but it is just below my shoulders. I love it. Michelle, my hairstylist, decided I needed to come into the 21st century & change my part....I love it so much! It is so much easier to deal with. She wanted to cut off more but she thought I would go into shock since I haven't had it that short in awhile. She did a great job!!
Anyways, here are 2 pictures to satisfy everyones curiosity. I had lost my cord that connects my camera directly to the computer. Usually, we just put the memory card into the printer thats hooked up to the desktop. But then we hardly use the desktop (plus its so sloooooow) so it makes putting pictures up online difficult. Anyways, needless to say, I found the cord this afternoon & it may make it easier to upload pictures. We'll see.
1 comments:
Kristen, I love your hair cut!! Hold Blake down to take some pics of you guys together!! The Mosley's
Post a Comment