Jan 20, 2008

Final update

For those of you who don't know, the 2008 winter ASA Convention is going on this week. So basically, I will be unreachable for the next 3 days. We had a BBQ tonight at 1 of our sponsors locations. Then tomorrow the real convention begins at 7 AM. It will last all day with a fish fry in Wrightsville tomorrow night. Tuesday, Governor Beebe is coming to our General Session & the day will end with the McArthur Murder Mystery Dinner Theatre. I personally think the Sheriffs will have an unfair advantage at this......but during the dinner party, someone gets 'murdered' & then we have to figure out 'who dunnit??' I think the dinner party will be the most fun. Wednesday morning we have a big breakfast & go home, so that will be a short day. But it will be a busy next few days! Wish me luck!!

1 comments:

Erica said...

HAVE FUN! I can't wait to hear about the Murder Mystery Dinner.