Not much going on, the self proclaimed 'blog police' have decided we needed an update. Blake starts back to school Monday, hopefully he can pull a Mosley & get straight A's. I am still enjoying being FINISHED with college, it is odd not to be studying every night though. I've chopped most of my hair off. I love it. I haven't taken any pictures of it yet, just haven't gotten around to it yet. I was trying to grow it out so I could give it to Locks of Love but I ended up getting lots of split ends & it just wouldn't have worked.
I can't believe how busy I am when it seems like I don't do that much. I have been reading a lot more lately too, maybe if I took my nose out of my books a little more often.......Mostly Harry Potter & Stephen King. I got 2 Stephen King books from my mom & step dad for Christmas :) Blakes been keeping up with all the Bowl Games, pretty exciting. The Razorback game (basketball) is on right now so thats what we are watching. The Razorbacks are up by 5 right now with 1:30 left in the game. There isn't much else going on....In less than 3 months I am going to be an aunt again & I will have my 1st first cousin in May. I can't wait to meet both little girls! Bailey Lynn arrived in October, she is the cutiest baby I have ever seen Stacy!! My sister doesn't have a name yet for her little girl, less than 3 months....
Thanks for all the great comments...Blake & I have really outdone ourselves. I'm glad everyone enjoys the blog, its a lot of fun. Sorry its all so random...thats just how my mind works lol. I usually don't just 'update' I guess I'm out of pratice. Anyways, hope you ALL keep on enjoying the blog!!
Jan 10, 2008
Whats going on right now
Our latest thoughts posted by Blake and Kristen Mauldin at 9:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The blog police said way to go. Thanks so much.
Well for those of us who have known Blake for a long time know that he will probably not "pull a Mosley" and get all A's!! Maybe we can arrange a tutoring session or two!! Love ya guys, The Mosley's
Post a Comment