My aunt Tonya, is going in for a C-section today! She is 2 weeks early but she is having a lot of complications & the doctors decided this morning they did not want to wait for the complications to catch up with her. So, long story short, they are going to do a C-section on her around 12 today & I should get to see my cousin tonight when I get back to Conway!!
This will be my 1st ever 1st cousin & I can't wait to have another little girl in the family!
I don't have my camera on me (I know shame shame huh Danny?) but I was not expecting her to be delivered today. So it may be a few days before I can post any pictures of her on the blog. All I can do now is hope that she is delivered safely & there are no more complications. HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY HANNAH MARIE RITTER!

1 comments:
CONGRATS! It's so exciting. Can't wait to see pics.
Post a Comment