Sep 9, 2008

Free Kibble Kat


I normally don't post things like this but I thought this site was really great & worthy. http://www.freekibblekat.com/ is a website that provides free food to animal shelters based on the number of 'hits' it receives a day. Basically, if you play "Meow Trivia" once a day (1 question mind you & you don't get penalized if your wrong), you can donate 10 pieces of kibble, or food, to a needy animal shelter. Plus, you might learn something intersting about your favorite animals.


I have always had a soft spot (no matter what Blake says) for animals & my heart goes out to all of the lonely pets stuck in shelters without much food, love, or attention. I know how difficult it is with basically no funds for them & they rely solely on donations and the kindness of volunteers. It seems like the least I could do once a day, while I'm surfing the Internet or writing posts anyways. I feel these abandoned animals deserve all the love any of our pets deserve, if not more because most of them are mistreated, abandoned, and alone.


Maybe this website will make a difference, maybe it won't. But it won't be because I didn't try. I hope if your a pet lover/owner, you will try, in some way, to make a difference in an animal that doesn't have anyone else to take care of it or love it.


And hey, if your a dog lover, you can do the same thing at http://www.freekibble.com/ Or you can do both! I know I will try to visit both each day & make a difference in some small way.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing!! i will play!
jess