Wow, what a great game! We had a blast at the AR vs SC game. Of course they won ;) This was our 1st trip to Reynolds Razorback Stadium in Fayetteville. We took a ton of pictures Saturday, and a few on Sunday :) I thought we could share a few of our favorites.



Us, right before the game started! Notice we are level with the horizon. We were so high, the birds were flying below us. But we had fun. Notice also, the empty seats next to Kristen.....those were soon filled by a 'large' family. We ended up getting pushed over 2 seats before the game was over...........

On the way home, we tried to think of a fun new game to play to pass the time=My new favorite car game.....try to take a picture of unsuspecting vehicles without getting caught. This was my 1st attempt. I was very proud of myself & for some reason the yellow bug amused me :) After each successful picture, I would mutter YES! Blake got a lot of entertainment from this game too. Its a lot of fun, you should try it on your next road trip. I would advise to ONLY play this game as a passenger.......(Erica)

1 more picture from our new found game. A cop had a semi pulled over on the other side. Luckily, we were not the ones pulled over!
These are just a few pictures from our wonderful weekend. We challenge anyone else to have as much fun in a car as we did. One other exciting thing, as we were checking in, so was another couple & they double booked us for the same room. Talk about awkward......sure the room had 2 beds but still.........just a little awkward for us.
Our tickets!
Blakes ADHD kicked in when he heard the band strike up. I was trying to get him to pose & smile for me but the second the band started I lost his attention. We forgot to bring his RITALIN for the trip. Its still a cute picture.
TUSK & his handler, and some strange kids. *We are not the strange kids in the picture* We were walking to the stadium when they drove by with TUSK & we just had to get our picture taken!
Mother-in-law?!
TOUCHDOWN ARKANSAS!
On the way home, we tried to think of a fun new game to play to pass the time=My new favorite car game.....try to take a picture of unsuspecting vehicles without getting caught. This was my 1st attempt. I was very proud of myself & for some reason the yellow bug amused me :) After each successful picture, I would mutter YES! Blake got a lot of entertainment from this game too. Its a lot of fun, you should try it on your next road trip. I would advise to ONLY play this game as a passenger.......(Erica)
1 more picture from our new found game. A cop had a semi pulled over on the other side. Luckily, we were not the ones pulled over!
These are just a few pictures from our wonderful weekend. We challenge anyone else to have as much fun in a car as we did. One other exciting thing, as we were checking in, so was another couple & they double booked us for the same room. Talk about awkward......sure the room had 2 beds but still.........just a little awkward for us.
1 comments:
Pretty sure I could play the game and drive!!
Post a Comment