Nov 18, 2007

Pictures from Holidays Past

I thought it would be neat to share a few pictures from some of our holidays together. 1st off, let me start by saying, I do NOT think this would be ok/acceptable before Thanksgiving BUT, Blake & I had 1 of our Thanksgiving dinners with my mom, step dad, & grandmother last night so I feel this is ok.






This was the street in Heber I used to live on. I just thought it was a neat picture. The mailbox was literally on the road, thats how much it had snowed. Plus with the snow still falling, I thought it was a little bit magical.








This is the mountains surrounding Heber the same year. I don't think its snowed that much since. But I just thought it was a beautiful sight.





When Blake & I first started dating, we went to a hockey game around Christmas. This is just us sitting up in the stands.




2 lesser known reindeer: Kristen & Blake!

This was my 1st Conway Christmas when I lived at Centennial Valley. I can't wait for it to be our 1st Christmas together. This year we will have a much bigger tree.














Every year around Christmas, Blake & I also go to Searcy. They have the most beautiful Christmas light display! We have went the previous 4 years and we already have plans to go this year. So you would have thought I would've posted pictures from the trips. We didn't take a camera a few times but we have taken a few pictures. I tried to upload a few from the 1st trip but they didn't look clear. Then the last year we went, I didn't realize my memory card wasn't in my camera & the pictures are still on my camera.

Anyways, we will try to take extra pictures this year to put up on the blog. It is so much fun. After we are frozen from looking at all the lights, we go to this awesome coffee house on Hardings campus: Midnight Oil. Its just a cool hangout for people our age. Midnight Oil has tons of hot/cold coffee drinks (including hot chocolate for Blake) and cakes, cookies, and snacks. There are also games, cards, and books, so you can just lounge around and enjoy the atmosphere.

0 comments: